Summer Program Guide
Heartwood Montessori School seeks an Assistant or Lead-qualified teacher for our Summer Program starting June 7th, 2021 through August 27th, 2021.
Located in Northeast Minneapolis, Heartwood Montessori School is a non-profit program serving children from 33 months through 6 years old.
The ideal candidate must:
- Demonstrate professionalism, reliability, and show interest in personal growth and continued education.
- Qualify under DHS Rule 3 as Assistant or Lead Teacher, a background check will be required.
- Have, or be willing to attain, First Aid and CPR certification within the first 60 days of employment
- Have documentation of eligibility to work in the United States
- Have experience working in a school or childcare center (preference will be given to those with Montessori experience)
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in planning and implementing the daily program
- Assist in preparing the environments for daily use
- Observe, record, and report on the behavior of individual children as needed
- Report any concerns or problems which may occur with the children
- Supervise all activities to ensure safety at all times
- Help to maintain a neat, sanitary, and organized learning environment.
- AMS or AMI Montessori 3-6 training
- Experience working in a Montessori environment
If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com
Join our sub list
Heartwood is always looking to add to our sub list. If interested please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (with subject line, SUB APPLICATION: your name).